Prize on offer:
If you entered via email: Prize is a one year FREE subscription to Farmers Guardian Digital.
If you entered via social: Prize is a one year FREE subscription to Farmers Guardian Digital.
How to enter
Register for the LAMMA Show via this link here before the deadline date: midnight GMT Tuesday 2 January, 2024.
Rules and Restrictions
Winner must be 16+
Live and reside in the UK.
*There is only one winner*
The opening date for entries is 6pm on 13/12/2023, anyone who has registered for LAMMA Show before this date will not be entered.
The closing date of the prize draw is midnight GMT Tuesday 2 January, 2024. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
The winner will be announced on Wednesday 3 January, 2024 via email.
Full List of terms and conditions
Prize draw terms and conditions
1. The prize draw (“one year FREE subscription to Farmers Guardian Digital”) is open to residents in the UK aged 18 and over. The promoter of the Prize Draw is Agriconnect, a trading name of Arc Media Holdings Limited, with company number 13558953 and registered address at Unit 4 Caxton Road, Fulwood, Preston, PR2 9NZ, England.
2. Employees of Agriconnect, its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the “one year FREE subscription to Farmers Guardian Digital”.
3. Entrants into the “one year FREE subscription to Farmers Guardian Digital” shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter the “one year FREE subscription to Farmers Guardian Digital” the online entry must be completed and an email address provided by the entrant. Only one entry per household is permitted. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. The opening date for entries is 6pm on 13/12/2023. The closing date of the prize draw is midnight GMT on 02/01/24. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
6. One winner for each competition will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will take place on 03/11/24.
7. The winner will receive the prize described.
8. Agriconnect accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
9. If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and Agriconnect shall be entitled to select another entrant as winner.
10. Agriconnect does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
11. We will notify the winner as soon as possible on or after the closing date using the contact details provided in the entry. We will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner over a period of 2 days. If it has not been possible to contact the winner or the winner does not respond to that notification in that time, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to the next eligible entrant. Where the prize is capable of physical delivery, the prize will be sent to the winner within 14 days of responding to the notification that they have won. In all other cases we will provide the winner with instructions on how to book or obtain their prize. We are not liable for any damage or loss to a prize caused by any third party. If a prize is damaged or fails to be delivered, we have no obligation to provide a replacement prize.
12. The prize is non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
13. Agriconnect retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize options offered are not available.
14. The winner may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
15. Insofar as is permitted by law, Agriconnect shall not in any circumstances be responsible for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Agriconnect further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s property relating to or resulting from participation in the “one year FREE subscription to Farmers Guardian Digital”. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Agriconnect for death, personal injury, fraud, or fraudulent misrepresentation due to its negligence.
16. Agriconnect reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this “one year FREE subscription to Farmers Guardian Digital” with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected, or actual fraud).
The decision of Agriconnect in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Agriconnect shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
20. The “one year FREE subscription to Farmers Guardian Digital” will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.