Founded in 2014, Asset Finance Partners Ltd (“AFP”) is the exclusive Agriculture and Rural Finance arm for Prudential’s M&G subsidiary.
We provide funding solutions across the full spectrum of sectors in the industry including but not limited to:
- Equipment, Machinery & Vehicles
- Sheds & Infrastructure
- Equity Release
Given the size, structure and stability of our funding lines, AFP is positioned to offer your business unique funding solutions. If needed, AFP can tailor a single package for your business which covers multiple sectors and asset types. AFP can also offer best-in-class LTVs, and in certain instances, fixed term duration on finance packages of up to 25 years.
AFP also offers bespoke Livestock funding allowing release of cash against the value of livestock on a revolving basis.
Reasons Farmers Use AFP
- Friendly face-to-face visits for a straightforward personal service
- Independent funder dedicated exclusively to the UK agricultural industry
- Tailored finance solutions based on a sound understanding of your business
- Long term funding solutions
- Our Team has over 100 years of experience in the UK agricultural industry
How AFP Can Help Your Business
- Acquire new equipment to help run your business more efficiently
- Supplement working capital requirements by releasing cash tied up in assets including Livestock
- Reliable, sustainable, budgeted form of funding
Our People Build Long Term Relationships
Our people originate from the UK agricultural industry. In addition to their strong knowledge of our finance solutions and the UK agricultural industry, our people take the time to get to know the businesses they are working with before offering financial solutions that are suited to you. Our people are on hand to support your business, making it run more efficiently and more profitably.