Founded in 2014, Asset Finance Partners Ltd (“AFP”) is the exclusive agriculture and rural asset finance arm for Prudential’s M&G subsidiary. Our mandate covers a wide spectrum of sectors from Agriculture and Renewables to hard assets like Equipment, Machinery and Vehicles. Given the size, structure and stability of our funding lines, AFP is positioned to offer your business unique funding solutions. If needed, AFP can tailor a single package for your business which covers multiple sectors and asset types. Additionally, provided sufficient surety, AFP can offer best-in-class LTVs, and in certain instances, fixed term duration on finance packages of up to 25 years. Lastly, AFP can offer equity release programs for your business as well.
The Main Reasons Farmers Use AFP
- Friendly face-to-face visits for a simple, straightforward personal service to understand your business.
- Independent principal funder focused on and dedicated to the UK agricultural industry.
- Tailored finance solutions based on a sound understanding of your business and its seasonality.
- Our Team has over 100 years of collective experience servicing the UK agricultural industry.
How AFP Can Help Your Business
- Acquire new equipment to help run your business more efficiently.
- Supplement working capital requirements of the business by releasing cash tied up in assets.
- Complementary funding source to help preserve your working capital.
- Reliable, sustainable, budgeted form of funding.
Our People Build Long Term Relationships
Our people originate from the UK agricultural industry. In addition to their strong knowledge of our finance solutions and the UK agricultural industry, our people take the time to get to know the businesses they are working with before offering financial solutions that are suited to you. Our people are on hand to support your business, making it run more efficiently and more profitably.