Introducing the LAMMA Career Zone
Jobs in Agriculture, a proud member of the LAMMA family, is launching its very first Career Zone at LAMMA 2024! Whether you're a recruiter, job seeker, student, graduate, or someone eager to explore the world of agriculture and its diverse range of opportunities, we'll be there to guide you and share valuable industry insights.
We want to help people explore, learn, connect, and discover various career paths within the industry. To make this happen, we want your business to be part of it. It's a chance for you to meet new people who can bring fresh ideas and talent to your company. We're also committed to assisting those already in the industry to develop and grow.
Why should you exhibit?
This is a golden opportunity for you to share your story, journey, and experiences with a wide and relevant audience. It can make your company even better, making it easier to find and retain great employees and contributing to the growth and sustainability of the agriculture sector by guiding newcomers and providing opportunities for professional development.
Now, you have the chance to boost your brand's visibility by exhibiting at a prestigious event like LAMMA. LAMMA is a significant event in agriculture, where everyone gathers to witness the latest innovations and gain new insights. So, where better to showcase your business than at LAMMA?
Key reasons to exhibit:
- Gain brand exposure to a relevant audience of more than 45,000 visitors.
- Network with aspiring newcomers, industry experts and collaborators.
- Showcase the exciting career prospects within your company and build a strong recruitment pipeline.
- Demonstrate the training, education and support you offer through various roles.
- Inspire and connect with the next generation of agricultural professionals and highlight the possibilities and directions they can take.
- Get involved in a Q&A session with jobseekers and other recruiters.
There is limited capacity available and we want you to be part of the action to showcase why your business is integral to the future of working in agriculture.
To get involved, email Katie O’Hagan at firstname.lastname@example.org