08 Dec 2021
The flatlift is designed to shatter deep compacted soils and plough pans, improving drainage and aeration whilst encouraing root growth in arable soils and grassland pastures.
- The Flatlift’s unique angled swivel hinge reduces draft and damage from obstructions and results in very little wear.
- Hinge pin grease nipples for easy lubrication.
- Heavy duty headstock and lower linkage with notched bushes, to prevent linkage hole elongation.
- Headstock reinforcement beams for increased strength.
- Points and shins fitted by roll pin, making replacement quick and easy.
- Legs are manufactured from heat treated boron steel for long life.
- Hardened shear bolt bushes are fitted to leg and hinge for clean break protection and quick, easy replacement.
- Cultivates up to 43cm (17") in depth