Heavy Duty Tyre Sealant
- Increases tyre life by up to 20%.
- Reduces fuel costs by maintaining correct tyre pressures.
- Avoids downtime waiting for tyre repair or replacements.
- Prevents costly penalties for late deliveries.
- Provides protection from up to 95% of punctures which may occur in locations such as landfill, building, and agricultural sites
- Prevents air leaks around the tyre bead and wheel rim
- Avoids costly downtime for the driver and machine when the machine is idle.
- The usage of specialist tyre repair services is reduced.
One application of sealant will save you money when compared to a conventional repair. It also avoids the inconvenience, time, and effort involved in replacing a tyre.
Heavy Duty is supplied in 950ml bottles, 4 litre jugs, 20 litre pails (specially engineered installation pump not included), or 24 litre bags-in-a-box (8 x 3 litre bags) to be poured directly into the tyre chamber. Intermediate Bulk Containers (IBCs) are also available.