13:45pm - 15:15pm
Tackling rural crime: How can farmers safeguard their farms?
Led by experts in the field, NFU Mutual and the National Vehicle Crime Intelligence Service (NaVCIS) have teamed up to help farmers tackle some of the most prevalent crime issues. Looking at vehicle theft and the scale of such issues for the industry, this zone will provide much-needed advice on prevention and the action being taken to curb rural crime.
The West Midlands Regional Cyber Crime Unit will provide an awareness of cybercrime threats facing the UK, as well as a breakdown of the support businesses can receive from law enforcement, to help mitigate cyber risk.
Each speaker session will run for 15 mins.
- Bob Henderson, Head of Engineering, NFU Mutual
- DC Chris Piggot, Agricultural Lead for the National Vehicle Crime Intelligence Service (NaVCIS)
- Detective Sergeant Edward Trimbee, Regional Cyber Crime Unit, West Midlands Police
- Jack Litman, Cyber Crime intern, Regional Cyber Crime Unit
- Rupert Archer-Smith, Business Development Manager, ATVTrac