The original UK aerator introduced nearly two decades ago and made in mainland Britain.
• We manufacture a large range of different aerator models and sizes to suit customer needs, with optional additional functionality and the flexibility to work with individual customers to design a bespoke machine too.
• Manufactured to exceptional standards with blades, unique to Aerworx, excelling in their durability, design and strength.
• High weight/metre of machine with forces through each blade achieving not only surface penetration in the most challenging of soils, but the important fracturing effect on the soil to below 30cm.
• Aerworx has long standing niche experience in grassland management working closely with agronomists and dedicated soil experts. We take pride in offering advice to help customers understand their land, how and when aeration will improve their grassland, pre and post sale. It is not just about the machine!
• With regenerative farming becoming such an important feature in today’s agricultural landscape, can farming afford not to invest in its biggest asset….the soil?
If you would like to know more, please visit us in Hall 11 Stand 432 – we’d love to meet you and hear about your set up.
AddressKings Bounty, Church Street, Binsted
Compaction is one of farmings biggest challenges.The use of a suitably weighted and specifically designed aerator will help combat compaction and improve soil health with minimal disturbance.