Multi-Metering System MDP 40 M1 I MDP 100 M1
MDP 40 M1 I MDP 100 M1:
In terms of the applications and functions, the Multi-Metering Systems of the MDP series are similar to Pneumatic Seeders of the PS series. Due to the compact design and the diverse mounting possibilities, this type covers a large range of applications. The MDP is perfectly suited for spreading all common types of small seeds, seed mixtures and slug pellets, as well as for new seeding or reseeding of grassland. Due to the simple mounting and conversion on various soil tillage implements, the MDP can be used several times a year for a wide range of applications.
The "P" stands for "Pneumatic". Its function and use are similar to those of a classic Pneumatic Seeder. The Multi-Metering System offers 6 outlets for a working width of up to 4.5 m.
- Precise lateral distribution due to individual seeding shafts for each outlet
- Wind-independent and precise spreading of seed
- Metering unit made of stainless steel
- Possibility of speed and tractor linkage sensors 2 (optional)
- Possibility of installing a fill level sensor 1 (optional) and a calibration button 2 (optional)
- Control box with power connection using 3-pin socket
- Compact and simple construction of the seeder
- Quantity adjustment while driving
- Opening for residual emptying
- Easy calibration
- Can be converted to MDD or MDG
The versions of the Multi-Metering Systems:
As standard, the Multi-Metering Systems are available in four versions. As an option, these four models can be variably upgraded and converted. For example, you can turn your Multi-Metering System with spreading disc into a pneumatic spreading device in just a few quick steps!
- Multi-Metering System MDD: The "D" stands for "Disc".
The seed is precisely metered by a seeding shaft and is then spread by a spreading disc. This model is particularly suitable for large working widths, e.g. up to 28 m for slug pellets.
- Multi-Metering System MDP: The „P“ stands for „Pneumatic“.
Its function and use are similar to those of a classic Pneumatic Seeder. The Multi-Metering System offers 6 outlets for a working width of up to 4.5 m.
- Multi-Metering System MDG: The „G“ stands for „Gravitation“.
Its function and use are similar to those of a Pneumatic Seeder, too. However, the metered material is only metered and then spread airless (without a fan, only through gravitation). This spreader is particularly suitable for granules which are metered into an existing airflow or can be spread based on gravity (e.g. mouse bait, silage additives, slug pellets, ...).