Multi-Metering System MDG 40 M1 I MDG 100 M1
MDG 40 M1 I MDG 100 M1:
With its compact design and precise metering, the Multi-Metering System MDG is ideally configured for spreading seed or pellets without air. For this reason, the MDG series is especially well-suited as an additional metering unit on an existing seeder, for the placement or metering of pellets, mouse bait or slug pellets in one field pass alongside soil tillage. Silage additives can be directly metered in with the grass harvest.
The "G" stands for "Gravitation". Its function and use are also similar to those of a Pneumatic Seeder, however, the metered material is only metered and then spread without air (without a fan, only through gravitation). This spreader is particularly suitable for pellets which are metered into an existing air current or can be spread based on gravity (e.g. mouse bait, silage additives, slug pellets, ...).
- Precise lateral distribution due to individual seeding shafts for each outlet
- Metering unit made of stainless steel
- Possibility of speed and tractor linkage sensors2 (optional)
- Possibility of installing a fill level sensor1 and a calibration button2 (optional)
- Quantity adjustment while driving
- Control box with power connection using 3-pin socket
- Seeding shafts suitable for common applications are included in the standard equipment
- Can be converted to MDD or MDP
- Opening for residual emptying
- Large filling opening
- Compact and versatile metering unit
- Easy calibration
The versions of the Multi-Metering Systems:
As standard, the Multi-Metering Systems are available in four versions. As an option, these four models can be variably upgraded and converted. For example, you can turn your Multi-Metering System with spreading disc into a pneumatic spreading device in just a few quick steps!
- Multi-Metering System MDD: The "D" stands for "Disc".
The seed is precisely metered by a seeding shaft and is then spread by a spreading disc. This model is particularly suitable for large working widths, e.g. up to 28 m for slug pellets.
- Multi-Metering System MDP: The „P“ stands for „Pneumatic“.
Its function and use are similar to those of a classic Pneumatic Seeder. The Multi-Metering System offers 6 outlets for a working width of up to 4.5 m.
- Multi-Metering System MDG: The „G“ stands for „Gravitation“.
Its function and use are similar to those of a Pneumatic Seeder, too. However, the metered material is only metered and then spread airless (without a fan, only through gravitation). This spreader is particularly suitable for granules which are metered into an existing airflow or can be spread based on gravity (e.g. mouse bait, silage additives, slug pellets, ...).