Multi-Metering System MDD 40 M1 | MDD 100 M1
MDD 40 M1 | MDD 100 M1:
The Multi-Metering System MDD combines the advantages of a Pneumatic Seeder and a Disc Spreader: Precise metering is performed by a seeding shaft, the seed is spread using a spreading plate - optimal for slug pellets across large working widths and for spreading various catch crops. Due to the diverse assembly options as well as the simple and quick mounting and conversion on different soil tillage implements, the MDD can be used several times a year for a wide range of applications.
The "D" stands for "Disc". The seed is precisely metered by a seeding shaft and is then spread by a spreading disc. This model is particularly suitable for large working widths,
e.g. up to 28 m for slug pellets.
- The best lateral distribution of slug pellets among single-disc spreaders on the market.
- Adjusting the working width AND the spread rate from the driver's seat
- Precise speed and rate adaptation (using the seeding shaft)
- Speed-adjusted seed rate spreading & headland management 2 (with sensors)
- Smallest to large quantities can be metered with absolute precision (various seeding shaft models and amounts possible)
- Simple calibration test (with standing and folded disc)
- Possibility of installing a fill level sensor 1 (optional) and a calibration button 2 (optional)
- Seeding shafts suitable for common applications are included in the standard equipment
- Can be converted to MDP or MDG
The versions of the Multi-Metering Systems:
As standard, the Multi-Metering Systems are available in four versions. As an option, these four models can be variably upgraded and converted. For example, you can turn your Multi-Metering System with spreading disc into a pneumatic spreading device in just a few quick steps!
- Multi-Metering System MDD: The "D" stands for "Disc".
The seed is precisely metered by a seeding shaft and is then spread by a spreading disc. This model is particularly suitable for large working widths, e.g. up to 28 m for slug pellets.
- Multi-Metering System MDP: The „P“ stands for „Pneumatic“.
Its function and use are similar to those of a classic Pneumatic Seeder. The Multi-Metering System offers 6 outlets for a working width of up to 4.5 m.
- Multi-Metering System MDG: The „G“ stands for „Gravitation“.
Its function and use are similar to those of a Pneumatic Seeder, too. However, the metered material is only metered and then spread airless (without a fan, only through gravitation). This spreader is particularly suitable for granules which are metered into an existing airflow or can be spread based on gravity (e.g. mouse bait, silage additives, slug pellets, ...).