Grassland Combi GK 300 M1
APV offers an innovation in the area of grassland management that many dairy farmers have always been wishing for: A grassland combination of harrow and roller that is lightweight and can also be divided. The Grassland Combi GK consists of a two-row harrow with a levelling board and a roller. Your advantage with APV: The harrow and roller can be used combined at the rear. However, you can also use the two implements separately at the front and rear using the front mounting accessory. The trailing roller convinces separately too, for example for applications in arable farming.
The Grassland Combi is available in three working widths (2.5 m, 3 m and 4 m) and with 3 different roller types (Cambridge roller Ø 390 mm, Cambridge roller Ø 530 mm and toothed ring roller Ø 410 mm). Under practical conditions, the benefits of simultaneous reseeding of grass using APV seeders together with grassland cultivation implements have also been demonstrated (Pneumatic Seeders and Multi-Metering Systems).
Coarse unevenness is eliminated with the levelling plate. Then the 2 harrow rows with the 12 mm tines produce an optimal seedbed for possible reseeding and at the same time, they comb the weeds out of the crop. With a mounted seeder, the seed is spread directly behind the harrow rows and in front of the roller. The last working step of pressing the seed down is then performed by the trailing roller.
Benefits of the Grassland Combi:
- Tool-free separation, fixation and assembly of the roller and the harrow
- Harrow at the front and roller at the rear achieves improved weight distribution (centre of gravity lies close to the tractor).
- Combination of different working steps according to individual needs (levelling, combing out, seeding, combing in and rolling)
- Infinitely variable adjustment of the working depth of the roller
- Depth, pressure and aggression adjustment of the tines is done in stages via bolts in the hole pattern