Tined Weeder Pro VS 600 M1
The Tined Weeder Pro VS adjusts with its unique tine spring system to the soil and protects the culture plant at the highest level. The tine pressure remains constant at different tine levels. As a result, crops planted on ridges, such as the potato, can be harrowed. The tine pressure is identical on the ridge crown, ridge flanks and in the furrow.
At the DLG Field Days in Bernburg (Germany) in June 2018, the VS 600 M1 was demonstrated in rye and arrestingly impressed the visitors.In good conditions, the Tined Weeder Pro can be adapted well to the soil conditions and accordingly the weeding success was clearly visible.
The tines penetrate the soil while harrowing to a maximum depth of 2-3 cm in order to break up and crumble the top soil crust. This ensures a better soil aeration and the capillarity is interrupted. The main focus of harrowing is on the reduction of weeds. While the tines move over the soil, bad herbs in the shoot or germination stage will be covered with soil or pulled out and discarded on top of the soil. There, they wither and die off. This means that approximately 90 % of the weed germs in the stock are decimated.
Benefits of the Tined Weeder Pro:
- Sophisticated tine spring system guarantees identical tine pressure
- Each tine has its own spring package
- Hydraulic tine pressure setting
- Longer wear tip → longer lifetime
- Crops planted on ridges are protected, since the spring unit is mounted above the frame → high passage
- No lateral deflection of the tines in case of unevenness, furrows or crops planted on ridges