Tined Weeder AS 600 M1
The 7 mm tines take care of the crucial work. They are arranged in a tine spacing of 31.25 mm and in 6 rows. The main focus is on combating unwanted weeds.
The tines penetrate the soil while harrowing to a maximum depth of 2-3 cm to break up and crumble the upper soil crust. This ensures better soil aeration and the capillarity is interrupted. However, the primary focus is on the control of unwanted weeds. 90 % of the weed germs are decimated naturally by pulling them out of the soil and deposited them to wither.
Benefits of the Tined Weeder:
- Possibility to mount 6 mm, 7 mm and 8 mm tines
- 20 mm longer wear tips on the tines - means longer service life
- Higher bend angle of the tines for excellent harrow result
- Uniform work pattern at 12 m due to the ideal line spacing of exactly 31.25 mm
- Constant ground adaptation of the harrow sections through chain suspension
- Uniform application of pressure by the forks on the harrow sections on undulating ground due to individual suspensions and lateral compensation of each individual fork