Pneumatic Seeders PS 500 M2
APV's Pneumatic Seeders (PS) are characterized by their universal use on a wide variety of machines. Because of this, a combined application is possible - tilling the soil and seed simultaneously. This will save you time and money! The seeds are conveyed by air support through plastic hoses to the dispersion plates. This enables precise seeding even by windy conditions!
While driving, adjustments and monitoring are possible on the control box at any time. As accessories, speed-adjusted seed rate spreading are available.
The APV PS series includes products of different hopper sizes (120, 200, 300, 500, 800 and 1600 litres), a fan (electric, hydraulic or PTO fan) and design (standard, fertiliser and / or TWIN).
In addition to the seeding of catch crops, the application of nurse crops and grass reseeding are also possible with APV seeders.
Multifunctional Use with Different Seeding Shafts:
The PS 500 M2 is an excellent implement for farmers with large surfaces as well as for contractors. The seeder is ideal for combined use on different soil tillage implements. A standard installed fill level sensor (for use with control box 1.2 & 5.2 & 6.2) issues a timely alert signalling an empty hopper.
The seeds are fed from the seed hopper via the electrically controlled seeding shaft into the air duct. The seeds are conveyed by air support through plastic hoses to the dispersion plates, and then evenly distributed close to the soil. This enables precise seeding even in windy conditions!
Benefits of the Pneumatic Seeders:
- Exact lateral distribution throughout the working width
- Wind-independent spreading of the seeds
- Mounting options on almost any soil tillage implement, seed drill and crop care implement – regardless of the manufacturer
- Versatile combination options for the hopper volumes, seeding shafts, fan types, technical equipment and extention possibilities for the outlets (up to 32 outlets)
- Rapid delivery time even during the season: Our staff at the order centre is happy to provide more information!
- Individual consultation and support before and after the purchase