Pneumatic Seeders PS 120 M1 I PS 200 M1 I PS 300 M1
The Great „Little Ones“:
The PS 120, 200 and 300 M1 are professional implements for use on small as well as medium farms. They differ in terms of the volume of the seed hopper.
Pneumatic Seeders cover almost all applications in modern agriculture. Precise metering takes place via the seeding shaft. The spreading close to the soil via hoses and dispersion plates promises exact placement of greening, nurse crops, reseeding grass and much more. The control box is selected according to the requirements.
The seeds are fed from the seed hopper via the electrically controlled seeding shaft into the air duct. The seeds are conveyed by air support through plastic hoses to the dispersion plates, and then evenly distributed close to the soil. This enables precise seeding even in windy conditions!
Benefits of the Pneumatic Seeders:
- Exact lateral distribution throughout the working width
- Wind-independent spreading of the seeds
- Mounting options on almost any soil tillage implement, seed drill and crop care implement – regardless of the manufacturer
- Versatile combination options for the hopper volumes, seeding shafts, fan types, technical equipment and extention possibilities for the outlets (up to 32 outlets)
- Rapid delivery time even during the season: Our staff at the order centre is happy to provide more information!
- Individual consultation and support before and after the purchase