Pneumatic Seeders Fertiliser Edition PS 120 M1 D I PS 200 M1 D I PS 300 M1 D
The Non-Corrosive “Little Ones”:
Our Pneumatic Seeders are also available in a special version, suitable for spreading fertiliser. Due to their non-corrosive design, you also benefit during fertiliser distribution from the advantages and the easy handling of our PS units.
The precise spreading of seeds, fertiliser and plant protection granules helps you to obtain excellent yield. With the Pneumatic Seeders of the fertiliser edition from APV you apply your spreading material efficiently and in an environmentally friendly way. The PS 120, 200, and 300 M1 D are professional seeders to be used in small and medium-sized enterprises. They differ from each other in hopper size.
The seeds are fed from the seed hopper via the electrically controlled seeding shaft into the air duct. The seeds are conveyed by air support through plastic hoses to the dispersion plates, and then evenly distributed close to the soil. This enables precise seeding even in windy conditions!
Benefits of Pneumatic Seeders Fertiliser Edition:
- Possibility to spread fertiliser, micro granules, pesticides and catch crops
- All powder-coated parts (except hydraulic fan) with CDC coating (automotive standard)
- Standard parts (bolts, flat discs, nuts, etc.), agitator, brush adjustment made of stainless steel
- Precise metering and exact lateral distribution across the entire working width
- Universal mounting options on almost all implements, such as for example seed drills, single grain machines, culture maintenance implements, soil tillage implements or harvesters - irrespective of manufacturer
- Easy adjustment & comfortable calibration test