Moore Unidrill To Launch New Direct Seed Drill at LAMMA 2024
The Moore Unidrill disc and coulter concept was pioneeered by Sam Moore Senior in 1974.
Fast forward 50 years and the same disc and coulter system is widely used by farmers worldwide.
2024 marks a 50 year anniversary for the Moore Unidrill Seed Drill and to celebrate we are launching the machine that all our users have been asking for!
THE ALL NEW MOORE UNIDRILL MDH-1400 FEATURES
- A Dual Hopper Seed Drill allows you to apply fertiliser or a companion crop with your main crop – saving time and money!
- Simple and reliable Dual Hopper Seed Drill – low operating costs, common parts, and a long working life
- Two types of seed or seed & fertiliser can be applied together in one seed furrow – ideal for starter fertiliser or cover/companion cropping scenarios.
- Dual Accord Metering Units, Dual Hopper (1400L total), One Hydraulic Fan
- Same quality Moore wearing parts and frame components.
- Grant Eligible in some areas
See us in Hall: 19 Stand number: 310