JCB Work Lights
JCB Work Lights - MADE FOR HARD WORK!
Now the days are getting shorter and nights longer, it's the perfect time to explore JCB's new line of strong, durable, and rechargeable portable work lights.
Officially launching at LAMMA 2024, JCB's range incorporates cutting-edge battery and LED technology, delivering a near-daylight high-output light with cable-free long runtimes. The entire range is meticulously designed and constructed for strength and durability, understanding user requirements, whilst ensuring they can withstand even the most challenging work environments.
Key Advantages of JCB Work Lights:
- Portability: These lights are highly mobile and effortless to store and transport.
- Eco-Friendly: Utilising rechargeable and energy-efficient LED and Li-ion technology, the range is environmentally conscious while delivering high-capacity lighting with long runtimes.
- Powered Your Way: Certain models in the range offer the flexibility for users to use their own 18V power tool batteries.
- Rugged Durability: All lights and accessories are designed and rigorously tested to meet the demands of the toughest work environments.
- Adjustable Brightness: All lights feature variable brightness levels, with some models offering stepless variable dimming and innovative rotary brightness controls.
- Versatility: Built-in USB power banks, mounting magnets, clamps, hooks, and belt clips provide a range of options and hands-free operation.
- Comprehensive Accessories: A wide selection of accessories, including adaptors, tripods, and mounting brackets, are available to cater to diverse and challenging workspaces.
- Versatile Applications: JCB Work Lights are already trusted by professionals across various industries, including building and construction, automotive, agriculture, emergency rescue, rail, and surveying.
One of the standouts in the range are the Konnect models, boasting exceptionally bright lights (up to 6,500 lumens), strong diecast aluminium bodies, built-in USB power banks, immense runtimes, and an IP65 rating (water/dustproof). They are powered using 18V power tool batteries.
The entire JCB Work Lights range comes with a brand leading 3-year warranty, providing professionals with peace of mind that JCB Work Lights will be working as long and as hard as they do.
Illuminating your worksite with JCB Work Lights – MADE FOR HARD WORK.