COVID-19 Visitor Information
The LAMMA Show is committed to keeping you safe whilst you enjoy your day out with us. The safety of our visitors, exhibitors, staff and all of our stakeholders is our highest priority.
To establish and guide our control measures the LAMMA Show has conducted a full and thorough COVID-19 risk assessment in line with our industry guidance, more specifically the All Secure Standard. In following the All Secure Standard the LAMMA Show has been developed to ensure we can deliver a fantastic business event whilst managing the risk of transmission effectively.
What the LAMMA show is doing?
There are numerous measures that we are utilising and some of the key ones are mentioned below –
- Frequent and enhanced cleaning of public areas, toilets, and high touch points around the venue
- Hand sanitiser and/or hand washing facilities throughout the venue, and we will encourage all visitors and exhibitors to regularly utilise them
- Contactless payments will be encouraged (along with contactless ticket scanning)
- Exhibiting companies have been asked to undertake an enhanced risk assessment to ensure they are COVID-19 secure in line with any existing guidance.
- Any necessary PPE has been identified and will be worn by those staff members that require it.
- Parking is positioned to ensure all visitors are within walking distance of the venue.
- ALL attendees (Delegates & Exhibitors) are encouraged to pre-register and print their ticket to attend the event to minimise contact onsite and speed up the entry process. There will be minimum registration kiosks available onsite to register and print your badge if needs be.
- The LAMMA Show has maintained and increased the number of large gangways that run through the show to create as much distance and open space for everybody within the hall
How you can help us
In order to support LAMMA and ensure we can all enjoy this year’s event we would like to highlight some of the measures that require some action from you -
All attendees to the LAMMA Show should be prepared to show proof of their COVID status through either -
a) having had two doses of the COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days before attending* Please note we will accept any proof given at point of vaccination for those vaccinated.
b) a negative Lateral Flow Test result**, which can be taken at home or at a recognised centre free of charge, within 48 hours of the event.
c) If you are resident in England, proof of natural immunity (positive PCR test within the last six months, after self-isolation has ended and up to 180 days after taking the test). Demonstrated via your NHS COVID Pass on the NHS App.
We will accept various forms of proof and will use a common-sense approach when checking your status. Your data will not be required nor stored by the LAMMA Show; proof can simply be shown to a member of staff.
*For vaccinations this includes:
– the NHS COVID Pass on the NHS App
WE STRONGLY ADVISE THAT YOU TAKE A PHOTO OF THE VALID QR CODE OR BRING A PRINTOUT WITH YOU AS POOR CONNECTIVITY ON YOUR SMART PHONE MAY NOT PERMIT THE APP TO LOAD
– For our international visitors we will accept proof of vaccination status by the following means -
the EU Digital COVID Certificate
the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention vaccination card for US residents
For more information on travel to the UK please visit https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-to-england-from-another-country-during-coronavirus-covid-19
- the small vaccination record card given to you at the immunisation site
- a letter from the NHS – you can request this by calling 119
- a letter from a GP showing details of vaccines administered
**For the LFT test result, this includes:
- an email or text confirming your result
- a record of the result shown via the NHS app
Please note that all visitors, exhibitors and contractors unable to provide proof of their COVID-status when requested, will be offered an on-site Lateral Flow Test (LFT) at a cost of £12. This will be necessary for all parties to gain safe entry into the venue.
For those who require an on-site LFT, staff will direct them to a designated LFT area and payment will be accepted by card only.
All attendees must agree NOT to attend if they answer YES to any of the following questions:
- Are you feeling unwell, including a high temperature, new continuous cough, and a loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste?
- Are you currently required to isolate following a visit to an area or country where quarantine is required upon return?
- Have you been told to self-isolate by a government test and trace service?
- Is anyone in your household suffering with COVID-19 symptoms?
- Have you been in close contact with anyone who has COVID-19 or anyone who has been showing symptoms?
All attendees must agree to leave immediately should they develop COVID-19 symptoms during the event.
All attendees must agree to always be considerate to those around them and respectful of all safety measures at the show.
While face masks will no longer be mandatory, we encourage visitors, exhibitors, and staff to wear one in crowded areas or whilst in close proximity of others.
Please be respectful of others’ personal choice.