LAMMA Knowledge Trail
Collect BASiS & NRoSO points at LAMMA
LAMMA is once again providing our visitors with the opportunity to collect BASIS and NRoSO points on both days of the event.
CPD points available:
Knowledge Trail (6 points maximum) -
BASiS members have the opportunity to collect 6 points per day by taking part in the LAMMA Knowledge trail. 2 points are automatically availabe for attending the show and a further 4 from those exhibitors involved in the trail.
A new stamp card system has been introduced this year for BASiS, delegates will need to collect the cards from BASiS stand (756) You will then need to visit each of the exhibitor stands listed below and your card will be stamped upon successful completion of their knowledge trail.
- Agrii (1 point) - Hall 7, stand 101
- British Sugar (Limex) - Hall 7, stand 770
- D S V (1 point) - Hall 7 stand 743
- Fibrophos - Hall 7, Stand 791
- Ilex Enviroservices (1 point) - Hall 7, stand 109
- Omex Agriculture (1 point) - Hall 7, stand 741
- Procam - Hall 7, stand 108
- SOYL (1 point) - Hall 7, stand 103
- The Voluntary Initiative (1 point) - Hall 7, stand 777
- Yara (1 point) - Hall 7, Stand 786
Completed cards need to be returned to the BASiS stand (756) or the collection boxes situated at the steward helpdesks in Hall 7 . Alternatively, send post them back to BASiS after the event.
2 points -
Visitors will receive 2 NRoSO points for attending LAMMA, you will need to collect your points by visiting the LAMMA stand (757) in Hall 7.
We've made it even easier this year to collect points, if you register for our new LAMMA event app, we can scan your unique QR code within the app and register you for your points.