AFP is an independent, direct lender to the UK agricultural industry. We offer bespoke, tailor made asset finance solutions including hire purchase and leasing for equipment, machinery and vehicles, as well as secured loans to finance land, buildings and revolving credit facilities.
We have a highly experienced, employed asset finance team covering the whole of the UK together with a support team and customer services team based in Cambridgeshire. This enables us to deliver our clients a traditional face to face service with a complete range of financing solutions at market leading fixed rates.
Our aim is to become the leading asset based lender to the UK agricultural industry, by offering our customers a one stop shop for all their business finance requirements, whilst maintaining a traditional and efficient face-to-face service which we know the industry is currently lacking.
The Main Reasons Farmers Use AFP
Friendly face-to-face visits for a simple, straightforward personal service to understand your
Independent principal funder focused on and dedicated to the UK agricultural industry
Tailored finance solutions based on a sound understanding of your business and its seasonality.
Our Team has over 100 years of collective experience servicing the UK agricultural industry.
How AFP Can Help Your Business
Acquire new equipment to help run your business more efficiently
Supplement working capital requirements of the business by releasing cash tied up in assets
Complementary funding source to help preserve your working capital
Reliable, sustainable, budgeted form of funding.
Our People Build Long Term Relationships
Our people originate from the UK agricultural industry. In addition to their strong knowledge of our finance solutions and the UK agricultural industry, our people take the time to get to know the businesses they are working with before offering financial solutions that are suited to you. Our people are on hand to support your business, making it run more efficiently and more profitably.
“The Farming Forum was created with one aim in mind, to make Farmers better Farmers. We have grown to become the most engaged agricultural website in the UK. With over 250 new conversations and over 3000 comments a day we grow at an ever expanding rate. The Farming Forum members are active, decision making farmers and people involved in the agricultural business who are constantly discussing ways to improve everything they do in agriculture.
We have around 120,000 farmers reading our content and over 16,000 farmers contributing to our knowledge base. As part of this knowledge base, you can gain BASIS, NROSO and Dairy Pro points just by being an active member of TFF.
Around 90% of our farmers are from UK and Ireland, with the remaining 10% coming from the rest of the world including USA, New Zealand, Australia and Canada. We have separate sections for Arable, Livestock, Dairy and Machinery and more detailed sections for things like Direct Drilling and Precision Farming.
If you have a question about farming or just want to tell others about your experiences of the way you farm, then this highly active forum is the one for you. We have an up to date weather videos published daily designed with farmers in mind and if you have something to sell, out classifieds is free for farmers to sell their machinery. If you have a question, someone on the forum will have one and be able to give you their real world experience on their farm. Every day more information and more feedback is added by our members on every topic you can imagine. So, isn't it time you joined the conversation too? Please visit us at www.thefarmingforum.co.uk”
A dedicated and thriving tractor brand:
Learn More about ArmaTrac
ArmaTrac is the export brand of Erkunt Tractor Ind. Inc., a Turkish automotive company which has been manufacturing high-quality tractors since 2003. Our fundamental goal is to refine our tractors according to the ever-changing needs of the farmer. In order to attain this mission, we carry out frequent research and development projects based predominantly on the feedback we receive from our customers. For us, quality starts at the drawing board and continues through each stage of the manufacturing process, from sourcing to building and testing.
Well known for their excellent fuel efficiency, high performance, and durability, you can find ArmaTrac tractors in 33 countries worldwide - a number that is rapidly growing on farmers’ high demand.
Our team will be happy to help you in any way we can at LAMMA, with our UK dealer AS Tractor Ltd., so please don't hesitate to contact us.
Official UK Dealer of ArmaTrac:
For Global Visitors: